Sunday, June 12, 2022

Every Post Has A Silver Lining :-)

 


Hey there 


Thanks for dropping by,


I hope your AWM Business is growing daily.


Welcome to all of the new members joining us today :-)


After a brilliant sunny and warm Saturday at The Trottage, we

have woken up to a steady rain and cloudy skies.


The silver lining here, is that I was able to make the

finishing touches on my new Summer Slowdown 10 Stage 

Marketing Challenge.

I am very excited about this, and I am trying some new design

and presentation techniques that will give a more modern 

look to my posts.


Please let me know what you think :-)


Alright, lets start this journey together,


I have created a web page for the 10 Stage Challenge.

Stage 1 is already locked into place, and each week I will

add a new challenge.

I will "tweak" the site as needed, so any feedback will be

appreciated :-)


LETS GET STARTED - LET THE FUN BEGIN!!


Please click the link and we will be on our way :-)


THE 10 STAGE CHALLENGE


Thanks for reading today, and as always.... take time to

smell the advertising, there are a lot of great things 

growing out there


To Your AWM Success

Kevin Gerber


Have You Caught The $1 Rhino Yet?

==> THE $1 RHINO

No comments:

Post a Comment