Friday, July 1, 2022

Happy Birthday Canada

 



Hey there 


Thanks for stopping by,

I hope your AWM Business is growing daily.


Welcome to all of the new members joining us today.


Happy Birthday Canada!!

Canada turns 155 today. We are just a baby compared to many countries LOL

How old is the country you live in? I would love to know.


I will be doing my regular Friday morning work, then we will be heading up

to The Trottage for the rest of the holiday weekend.  We even plan on making it a 4 day long weekend and stay up until Monday. I think our American friends are celebrating something on Monday :-)


Not to worry though, I will still get Stage 4 of our Summer Challenge out on Monday :-)

Speaking of our Summer Challenge, how did you make out with Stage 3?

That was a super important stage, so I want to make sure you are all set up and ready to move on.

I was able to help a few members out, but please let me know if you need a hand.

If you happened to miss the Stage 3 post, or you have no idea what I am talking about, no worries.

Just click the link below and get all of the info

SUMMER CHALLENGE ==> https://rebrand.ly/10_Stage_Challenge


OK, what is this "a little something for you" all about LOL

I have put together 5 of my top "freebies" for you to enjoy

Each one of them are perfectly paired with the Summer Challenge, so I hope you put them to good use.  Numbers 4 and 5 are brand new addition.

==> https://rebrand.ly/5-freebies


Time to start packing for The Trottage, there is a horseshoe tournament today, and

i think the lake is finally warm enough for me to jump in :-)

Have a great weekend everyone!!


Thanks for reading today, and as always....take time to smell the advertising,

there are a lot of great things growing out there.


To Your AWM Success


Kevin Gerber


Have you caught the $1 Rhino yet?

The $1 RHINO ==> https://rebrand.ly/one_dollar_rhino



No comments:

Post a Comment