Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Did You Fill Your Toolbox?

 





Hey there 

Thanks for stopping by,
I hope your AWM business is growing daily.
Welcome to all new members :-)

Did you fill your marketing tool chest over the Black Friday weekend?
I sure hope you took advantage of at least one new tool.
It is good to be cautious and avoid the useless "shinny objects",
but you will never go forward with your business by standing still :-)

Did you at least check out some of the Social Profile Blog pages?
https://trckur.click/t/foodgameblog

I feel these hidden gems can really benefit your business.
They are super easy to set up, allows you to brand your name
and business in more than one way, creates a platform to engage
and interact with your list and other online marketers.
They really are a great fit with your AWM Business.

Our good friend Martin Chantler has put together a super helpful
tutorial which really lets you create an attention-grabbing page.
https://reducethehype.com/lfmte/lfmte-easyblogpostcreator.html

For those of you who have noticed and commented, I am super
behind on updating the AWM Library.

I wish I had a good excuse as to why, but I don't. I simply let it get
away from me. I know that it is a big part of my AWM business, so I will
work hard on getting it completely up to date by the end of the week :-)

If you haven't already, I hope you give these Social Profile Blog pages
a good look. I honestly feel they are a fantastic tool we all should be using.
The train needs to leave the station before the journey can begin :-)

Thats it for tonight, Happy Hump Day :-)


Thanks for reading today, and as always.... take time to smell the advertising,
there are a lot of great things growing out there.

To Your AWM Success
Kevin


No comments:

Post a Comment