Saturday, December 24, 2022

HAPPY HOLIDAYS



 Hey there 


Thanks for dropping by

I hope your AWM Business is growing daily.


The HOLIDAY SEASON is just about ready to explode into high gear!!

I for one am very excited. 

We are once again hosting our annual Christmas Eve Open House :-)

The pandemic cancelled the 2020 and 2021 parties, so we are just 

thrilled that the year all systems are GO!!


Now Mother Nature is looking to throw a little storm our way on 

Friday and Saturday, but in true Canadian fashion, we will PARTY ON :-))


A few more holiday season traditions are also getting under way.


The Elite Tigers Group have just launched their annual X-Mas Bundle,

and this year it is pretty much a bundle and a half :-)

77 amazing Marketing Tools all bundled up just for you!!

https://rebrand.ly/new_launch


Dawud really does an excellent job in putting his bundles together, and

honestly, this year he has out done himself.

I encourage each and every one of you to pick up this fantastic product.

You really will not need another marketing tool until next years bundle :-)

https://rebrand.ly/new_launch


I have also put together a quick little You Tube video

https://rebrand.ly/mwk_youtube


And last but not least, it is time to start thinking about the 

AWM 2023 Word of the Year. 

We have a bit of time yet, but certainly does not hurt to start

putting a little thought into this.

Not sure what I am talking about? I will explain soon :-)


That will do it for today 


Please let me know if you have any questions, or need help

with anything. I am always ready to help where I can. :-)


Thanks for reading todays email, and as always...

Take time to smell the advertising,

there are a lot of great things growing out there


To Your AWM Success


Kevin Gerber


If this is the last email you plan on reading before the busy Holiday Season starts.

I wish you a safe, happy and joyful Holiday Season for you and your family :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment