Saturday, January 7, 2023

The Last Of The 2022 Numbers

 



Hey there  

Thanks for dropping by, 

I hope your AWM Business is growing daily.
Welcome to all the new members joining us :-) 

If we are hooking up for the first time this year,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I have heard from many of the members with their Word of the Year.
Well done for putting in the effort on this valuable exercise :-)
For those members how may have missed the last few posts, and have 
no idea what I am talking about. No problem. click the link below :-)
https://rebrand.ly/this-weeks-news

I really do believe in the power and self awareness that comes with choosing
a Word of the Year, and I hope you all find it worthwhile as well.

Ok, lets get on with the December Numbers Review.
Did you meet or exceed your planned monthly goals?
And since it is December, did you meet your annual goals?
It is very important to set monthly goals so we can track our success.
They don't have to be super lofty goals, but they should be set to 
challenge us and bring in positive results.
If you need any pointers on this please let me know.
My December and overall 2022 were a little lower than I had wanted,
but it was a very challenging year, and I was still able to grow my business
through those challenges. For that I am happy with.

Here are how the December Numbers turned out

THE TOP 5 TRAFFIC SOURCES  ==> https://bit.ly/awmtop5

TOP MARKETING TOOLS  ==> https://bit.ly/awmfeatures

DECEMBER'S FREE E-BOOK  ==> https://rebrand.ly/free_e-book


These have all been updated on your AWM homepage, so make sure
to check them out next time you log in.

And as a reminder, make sure to check out the new Traffic Exchange
Branding section. It has so far been a very popular addition.

That will do it for the 2022 Numbers, on to 2023!!

Please take a bit of time to work on picking your Word of the Year.
I strongly believe you will benefit from the process, I know I do.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.
I am always willing to help out where I can.


Thanks for being an active member, and as always....take time to smell the advertising,
there are a lot of great things growing out there.

To Your AWM Success

Kevin Gerber


The first Checklist of 2023 is ready and waiting for your use, and it is awesome!
Over a decade of invaluable real knowledge and experience condensed into 
easy-to-follow step-by-step checklists, you can follow along and get results... 
EVERY SINGLE TIME!!
Affiliate Marketing Version 2 ==> https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/q2m1w7/0


 

No comments:

Post a Comment