Saturday, June 10, 2023

SUMMER SATURDAY THROWBACK #2

BACK TO BASICS

 Hey there 


Thanks for dropping by,
I hope your AWM business is growing daily.

How is everyones weekend going so far?

This is the annual "Girls Weekend Away", so Sparky has flown the coop.
The group of ladies has been doing this for some 30 plus years now.
They are all in and around 60, and mostly retired, so we are not sure what
the girls are getting away from. It cant possibly be us men LOL

Anyways, Korey and I stayed back from the Trottage this weekend to work
on a few neglected chores here at the house.
But that doesnt mean I am not working on my business here and there :-)

I have just finished putting together this weeks SUMMER SATURDAY THROWBACK.
Check it out here - https://emarketingtools4u.com/t/summerthrowback

If you missed last weeks grand opening, here is a quick outline

I was thinking of a way to inject some excitement into my business, and I thought...
Why not do a Saturday Summer Throwback this summer season.
This time of year things slow down a bit, but that doesn\'t mean we have to :-)
For this summer I will go through the AWM Library and pick out some really good
programs from the past and feature them on Saturday nights.
I think it is a brilliant idea :-)
Some will be low cost, some will be no cost, but all will be very helpful for your business.

Dont miss out on these oldies but goodies LOL
Find Week #2 here - https://emarketingtools4u.com/t/summerthrowback


If you missed the May Top 5 from earlier in the week, here it is again
https://emarketingtools4u.com/t/awmtop5

Well its back to chores for me, and I hope its Back To Basics for you :-)

If you ever need any help, please send me a note.
I will do what I can :-)

Thanks for reading, and as always....take time to smell the advertising,
there is always something great growing out there.

To Your AWM Success

Kevin Gerber

The newest addition to the Fab 5 Freebies is still flying off the self,
Check it out for yourself.
Easy Affiliate Commissions - https://llclick.com/r7fd1kmb/

No comments:

Post a Comment