Thursday, June 1, 2023

PLACE YOUR LINK 3.0

 



Hey there 

Thanks for dropping by
I hope your AWM Business is growing daily.

It has been a while since my last communication to the members,
I will not go into details, but it involves an aging mother, 4 sisters, and 
long term care homes.
Needless to say the last 2 months have been pretty "rocky" LOL

I am thankful Mom is in good care and we are all acting civil to each other
once again. For the record, I was always being the referee :-)

All that is in the past, on to the present.

A year ago PLACE YOUR LINK 2.0 launched and since then it has delivered almost
 100,000 free daily hits to the URL’s of all those who jumped on.

PLACE YOUR LINK 3.0 just launched and it is going to be even bigger.
https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/w06d85/0

You can look forward to free daily traffic from Dawud’s 25 websites in the MMO niche, 
as well as from his corporate website, personal blog, and even some of his email lists. EACH AND EVERY DAY
It was no surprise that the first two versions of this were both all-time best sellers. 
But some people missed out on getting on board right at the start last time, so they got a bit less traffic than those who did.

I hope you check this one out, it really is a fantastic traffic solution.
PLACE YOUR LINK 3.0
https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/w06d85/0

I have made a quick You Tube Vide as well :-)
https://youtu.be/VbuWjtd1-UM

Please let me know if there is anything I can help out with.
Even if you just want to chat :-)

Thanks for reading today, and as always.... take time to smell the advertising,
there are a lot of great things growing out there.

To Your AWM Success

Kevin Gerber


I have made a few changes to your AWM Back Office
Log into ypor account and have a look around :-)

.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment